Extended Business Partner Program
To extend DFT's reach geographically and provide additional value added products and services, DFT is looking for Business Partners to join the SAP Extended Businss Program. The program is designed for organizations that promote, implement, or develop solutions designed for use with SAP software. The program helps organizations cultivate new market opportunities and enhance customer satisfaction by establishing a closer relationship with DFT and SAP.
If you regularly recommend, implement, or develop solutions that enhance SAP BusinessObjects solutions, this could be a valuable opportunity for you. The program offers SAP training and enablement as well as direct access to SAP tools and resources. As a Gold Channel Partner and Master VAR, you would work closely with DFT to create a go-to-market strategy and capture additional market opportunities together.
The SAP Extended Business Program does not allow you to directly resell SAP BusinessObjects, but rather promote and implement these solutions through a Master VAR like DFT. The advantage... there are no program fees, you are compensated on software license revenue, and you have the opportunity to provide implementation and consulting services.
Becoming a member of the SAP Extended Business program is a selective process. However, becoming a member is fairly simple! Your organization must meet the minimum program entry requirements.
- Qualify to become a member of the program by meeting with DFT so we can assess your capabilities
- Meet or exceed the minimum program requirements, which include:
- Acquiring sponsorship from DFT
- Signing an SAP Extended Business program agreement with DFT
- Formalizing your cooperation as an extended business member
- Having your employees take the required SAP training and pass the corresponding tests
To help your organization meet the unique needs of small and midsize companies, the curriculum for the SAP BusinessObjects portfolio is designed for the following roles:
- Sales executives: Employees promoting SAP BusinessObjects software to customers
- Presales consultants: Employees who work with the sales team to help define customer needs and recommend the appropriate solution
- Solution consultants: Employees responsible for the implementation of the SAP BusinessObjects portfolio at customer sites
The SAP Extended Business program offers a set of benefits rewarding your organization for active participation and success with SAP solutions. Some of the general program benefits are, but not limited to: Access to the SAP Channel Partner Portal Site, Sales, Presales, and Consultant training, Marketing tools and collateral, Access to Web-Based resources, Invitational Webcasts and specialized workshops!
Want To Become An Extended Business Member?
© Copyright 2004-2013 - Decision First Technologies, Inc.
Receive the same sales and consultant training as DFT does, being a top partner with SAP
Get access to the secure SAP Channel Partner Portal site
Gain market visibility
Enjoy the variety of benefits SAP provides to its partners
Join and participate with no fees
Receive expert help from DFT on managing and selling a solution-based approach
Learn as you go in all areas (sales, presales, implementation, support) by being intergrated into the value-added reseller's team
Access the most updated information, tools, and assets for the channel community
Extended Business Program FAQ
Extended Business Program Overview
Extended Business Program Guide