Date: Thursday, May 24, 2012
Time: 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am PT
Power Your SAP Business Analytics with SAP HANA
SAP® BusinessObjects™ reporting and analytics solutions offer a wide array of tools to make better business decisions through clear and effective reports and dashboards. The effectiveness and validity of the analytics typically depends on the design and development of the back-end data sources before the analytics process begins. The new in memory processing solution from SAP HANA® provides real-time "big data" availability while giving the analytics a high level of performance that ensures a succesful SAP BusinessObjects solution. In this webinar, you will learn how to connect various reporting and anlytic tools to back-end SAP HANA data sources to take advantage a real-time in memory data processing. The ability to connect SAP HANA through the usage of proven tools is imperative in providing business critical information by taking advangate of next generation technology.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Create SAP HANA data source connections in SAP BusinessObjects
- Learn the difference in connecting traditional and SAP HANA data sources
- Generate transactional SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence® reports with the performance of aggregate tables
- Take advantage of SAP HANA data sources within SAP BusinessObjects Explorer®
- Connect SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to SAP HANA connections for a polished dashboarding experience
See how SAP BusinessObjects powered by SAP HANA benefits organizations by:
- Learning the difference between standard transactional data and SAP HANA-enabled data
- Understanding the processes necessary to connect data in SAP HANA
- Realizing the value of consuming real-time transactional data within SAP BusinessObjects
Chris Hickman, Senior Business Intelligence Consultant, Decision First Technologies
Chris is a certified SAP BusinessObjects consultant. His specific areas of expertise include reporting, analysis, dashboard development and visualization techniques. Chris' software development background has enabled him to achieve proven effectiveness in architecting, developing, testing and supporting both desktop and web-based applications for many customer engagements representing various industries. Chris also speaks globally at SAP and ASUG events. You may contact Chris via email at email@example.com find Chris onTwitter @chickman72.
© Copyright 2004-2013 - Decision First Technologies, Inc.
Additional Expert Series Sessions
Creating Analytic Models in SAP HANA Studio
Cleanse & Load Quality Data into SAP HANA Using SAP BusinessObjects Data Services
Supercharge Your SAP NetWeaver with SAP HANA
Leveraging the HP Converged Infrastructure to Implement SAP HANA