Business Intelligence Consultant - All Level Positions Required
Decision First Technologies is an Atlanta based Business Intelligence professional services firm. We specialize in establishing business intelligence strategies, from setting initial Business/IT agendas to implementing applications and technologies by gathering, storing, analyzing and providing access to data. Our goal is to support and improve the decision-making process for our clients helping them plan for the future.
Currently seeking individuals responsible for taking lead roles in business intelligence (BI) consulting activities required to help our clients translate their information needs into the appropriate information displays such as Interactive Reports, Dashboards and Scorecards. Activities include but not limited to:
- Participate in the end to end lifecycle of BI implementations - Assess, Design, Build, Deploy and Evolve
- Utilize business intelligence expertise, business knowledge and technical skills to successfully deliver Business Intelligence initiatives
- Adhere to development methodologies, standards, naming conventions and best practices
- Develop technical architecture designs which support a robust solution taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
- Complete project related documentation (naming standards, technical specifications, test plans etc.) during the different stages of the project as required
- Deliver training and provide knowledge transfer to end user clients
- Work with our clients to identify new areas within the business where the data warehouse or BI software can be utilized to better drive business results
Three years+ professional experience with one or more of the following is required:
- BI tools (SAP BW, Hyperion, Cognos, Microstrategy, Microsoft, Proclarity, Oracle, SAS, Information Builders, QlikTech, Tableau, Targit)
- Multidimensional tools (Essbase, Analysis Services-SSAS)
- Dimensional Data Modeling and Star Schema design (Erwin, PowerDesigner, Visio, Embarcadero)
- ETL tools (SAP Data Services, Informatica, DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Abinitio, Microsoft, Talend)
- RDBMS(Oracle, Microsoft, IBM DB2, Sybase, Progress, MySQL, SQLLite, PostregreSQL, Teradata)
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise
- SAP Crystal Reports, SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius, SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer, Universe Design, SAP BusinessObjects Data Federator, SAP BusinessObjects Dashboard Builder
- Writing SQL queries related to information retrieval and analysis
- Experience with both Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Communication skills: strong presentation/communication/facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Strong planner and organizer with demonstrated ability to master new concepts quickly, incorporate the latest technologies, and develop business solutions that increase efficiency, productivity and profitability
- Must possess ability to work independently as a team member and with minimal supervision
- Basic MS Excel and MS Project skills required
Comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
All Candidates must have ability to travel extensively.
For consideration, please send MS-Word resume outlining requested salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2004-2014 - Decision First Technologies, Inc.
News & Events:
Page 5 of 12